Back to Nature
Kōʻula’s award-winning architect, Jeanne Gang, was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people for 2019. She’s also a Professor in Practice at the Harvard Graduate School of Design, where she teaches about the cultural and environmental considerations of architecture. Believing that we are most at home in nature, Gang drew insights from the islands and applied them to materials and form.
Glen Pushelburg &
Yabu Pushelberg has been named among the world’s most influential design studios by Elle Décor, Wallpaper* and Hospitality Design, and inducted into the Interior Design Hall of Fame. With a focus on how places make people feel, the designer duo has created a variety of exquisite and immersive environments. At Kōʻula, you’ll experience that distinction.
- 41-story residential tower
- Studio, one, two and three-bedroom residences
- Spacious private lānai in all tower residences
- Two lānais in most two-bedroom and all three-bedroom
- Centralized air conditioning system
- Six elevators and two service elevators
- Surfboard and bike storage
- EV charging station access available
- On-site resident manager and 24-hour building security
- Separate ramp and secured entry for resident parking
- Additional security provided by Ward Village courtesy patrols